ACCURA 5 Aircraft Tire Inflator
The new ACCURA 5 Aviation Tire Inflator from PCL is the latest in its line for high pressure applications including aviation.
This takes PCL’s market-leading digital inflator, building on its worldwide reputation for fast, accurate and trouble-free inflation and makes it suitable for aviation applications.
The ACCURA 5 Aircraft Inflator includes features such as metal inlet and outlet valves, metal internal fittings, and strong engineering plastics to cope with both the high pressure and the high usage environments seen in aviation applications.
The unit can inflate using nitrogen, air, or other gases from 3 to 319 psi. Capable of precise measurement with tolerances within industry standards. The ACCURA 5 enables the operator to provide accurate tire pressures rapidly time after time with the clear digital readout and the direct valve design.
The product has a range of connector options including 8v and 12v screw-on connectors with 4G1 Hydraulic Oil Resistant Armored Hose suitable for making it THE new standard handheld inflator for aviation applications.
- Inflate/deflate tire pressure while engaged on tire valve system
- Individually tested calibration certificate included
- Ceramic sensor
- Brass inlet and outlet valves
- Modern, lightweight and shock-resistant construction
- Guaranteed accuracy
- Reading Accuracy: 1 psi
- Max. Supply Pressure: 350 psi
- Inflation Flow: 62 cfm
- Inflation Range: 3-319 psi
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 140°F