The ACCURA® D12 and D13 Tire Inflators forms PCL’s premium tire shop range. These automatic multi-function tire inflators combine advanced and user-friendly design with touch screen technology, upgraded modern electronics, and proprietary software. The range enables operators to provide leading tire inflation services cost effectively. The range is suitable for all professional tire applications including commercial and retail tire shops, mobile tire fleets, automotive OEM’s, garages, as well as auto dealerships. The new ACCURA® tire shop range now has a high flow solenoid providing our highest ever air flow characteristics, meaning tires are inflated even faster. The upgraded microprocessor ensures the proven electronics are more reliable, while the touch screen technology ensures even longer unit life. This generation of automatic tire inflators provide even more input/output options for complete customization to your application, including Bluetooth and GPRS possibilities. The range is enhanced by the “Over Pressure Setting” function (OPS), which has been developed to allow tire operators to automatically seat the bead on new tires. This allows the operator to securely continue on with alternative work while the tire is inflating, saving time and money. The inclusion of the nitrogen purge (N2) facility allows the unit to increase the effectiveness of this increasingly popular tire service.
- Individually test calibration certificate included
- Ceramic sensor – accuracy to +/-0.5% of full scale reading
- Electronic pressure preset
- Over Pressure Setting (OPS) – automated seating of bead
- Nitrogen (N2) purge
- Auto-start inflation
- Can inflate accurately with hoses up to 164 ft.
- Comprehensive diagnostics and error reporting
- Clear display for easy customer use
- Robust and reliable design with die-cast aluminum housing
- Low and simple maintenance
- Compliance: EC Directive 86/217 and BS EN 12645:2014
- Reading Accuracy: 2 psi
- Max Supply Pressure: 217 psi
- Inflation Flow: 88 cfm
- Inflation Range: 0-145 psi
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 158°F
- Dimensions: 12” x 17” x 4”
ACCURA D13 is one of the best in class.
For more info on the ACCURA D13 contact us.