Related Products

Airforce Mk4 Truck Tire Inflator

Share this


Straight & Angled Chucks

There are two types of connectors. Therefore, it’s important when purchasing connectors to specify whether a Closed or Open-End type is required.

A Closed-End connector is used when air is supplied directly from an air line (i.e. compressor or air receiver). A non-return valve unseats on connection to the tire’s valve allowing air to flow into the tire.

An Open-End connector has a pin which unseats the tire’s valve when in use. For use with inflators and cannot be used on the end of an air line.

  • Suitable for inflation of twin tires

Product Information