NEXUS N6 Nitrogen Generator & Built-in Inflator[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]NEXUS N6 Nitrogen Generator & Built-in Inflator is suitable for cars and vans.
PCL’s brand new range of Nitrogen products branded ‘NEXUS’ combines PCL’s ethos of designing and manufacturing market leading Nitrogen generation equipment in a modern, innovative and simple to use housing. The PCL NEXUS series generator and inflator units allow the operator to automatically inflate up to 4 tires simultaneously to 95%+ Nitrogen purity using market leading digital
The launch of the NEXUS range means that PCL can now offer cost effective Nitrogen inflation units to cover all applications from passenger car tires to large commercial tires and OTR applications. This brings huge rewards for the whole spectrum of tire service providers worldwide, who can benefit from offering Nitrogen inflation without having to buy, store and handle bottles.
Nexus incorporates a number of upgrades from the previous range which includes the modern 21st century design, faster inflation times, high quality valves and fittings and bigger 90mm castors for more stability and flexibility.
The chief benefits for the tire customer are that – due to Nitrogen’s properties compared to air – it can offer enhanced handling, improved fuel efficiency, extended tire life, and most importantly increased safety, which is why it is used in Formula One.[/vc_column_text][vc_tta_accordion active_section=”0″ collapsible_all=”true”][vc_tta_section title=”Feature & Benefits” tab_id=”1578404558986-9ab48f96-9b6df81e-c04df2dc-9e7e”][vc_column_text]
- Both N2 fill and air to N2 conversion service up to 4 tires
- Guaranteed accuracy with ceramic pressure sensor
- Bigger CMS towers for faster inflation times
- Mobile with 3.5 castors for better flexibility
- N2 purity check point
- Internal tanks meet CE standards
- Tank contents gauge
- Electronic preset tire inflation
- Auto-start inflation
- Software for optimal Nitrogen inflation with purge cycle
- Reading Accuracy: 1 psi
- Max. Supply Pressure: 174 psi
- Flow Rate: 7 cfm @ 12 bar supply
- Compressor Flow Required: 19 cfm
- Hose Length: 25 ft. (x4)
- Tire Valve Connection: Single clip-on
- Dimensions: 23.6” x 18.5” x 53.7”
- Weight: 568 lbs.
[slick_logo_carousel id=”3420″] [/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]