The HORNGROUP unites companies that offer products and services related to filling and exchanging fuels, gases, and other media
They are active in the fields of tank systems, pumps, instrumentation, tire inflators, air pressure equipment, and high pressure connections. They complement in terms of product, market presence, and market access. More significant potentials arise in the areas of development, purchasing, and production optimization.
The HORNGROUP bundles expertise and strengthens synergies between the companies involved to provide greater market penetration. For their customers, the merger into the HORNGROUP offers them the advantage of complementary skills from one source.
To find out more about the HORNGROUP and the companies within it, visit their website: www.the-horngroup.com
Commitment to Quality
PCL has built its reputation on quality and reliability and is committed to ensuring its employees are both able and dedicated to providing products and services that conform to customer requirements.
PCL’s pledge is:
- To deliver products on time and without defects
- To work hand-in-hand with stakeholders
- To develop and involve all employees
- To sustain an environment of continual improvement and development
- To work towards Quality objectives
- To comply with requirements of BS EN IS0 9001:2008 and Investors In People
- To continually monitor Policy and Quality Objectives and subject them to periodic Management review
- To remain committed in its loyalty to Sheffield by displaying the city’s “mark of origin and quality” on its products